Fiberglass Swimming Pool for Your Home
Choosing the Right Pool for You
If you’ve decided that you are ready to install an inground pool but are unsure what kind of pool is right for you, keep reading. We install all kinds of pools, from inground fiberglass and vinyl to above ground pools. We think they are all great choices. They all come with great features and options.
Here are some fiberglass pool facts to help you with your decision making process. Give us a call with questions. We’re here to help. And we’re happy to come out to your home for a no-cost consultation. We’ll give you a free estimate to help you make the right choice.
Is Maintenance a Concern?
If you are at all concerned about the amount of time you’ll have to spend maintaining your pool, keep reading. No pools are lower maintenance than fiberglass. They inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus. They are nonporous, so there is no place for nasty bugs and dirt to hide.
What Does Your Space Look Like?
You can find a pool to fit any shape. You do have to consider, though, the process of getting your new pool into your yard. If you are in a neighborhood where homes are very close together, and there is no space to maneuver a prefabricated fiberglass pool into space, you may want to consider another type of pool. Our vinyl liner pools are top notch. You won’t find any better.
Here are a few more facts to consider.
- Our pools come complete with molded sun decks, steps, and benches.
- Unlike concrete or vinyl, a fiberglass pool can be installed in virtually any climate, at any time of the year.
- Fiberglass pools are smooth and won’t scratch feet or snag swimsuits, like some concrete pools.
- They are still the most popular choice across the country
- Over time, they cost much less to own than other kinds of pools.